In addition to the existing stock of pre-made wood picture frames that are offered through many picture framing suppliers, we exclusively offer:
- Old original barn wood for framing – mostly comes from mid-west states like Michigan and Indiana
- Koa wood – native to Hawaii
- Reclaimed wood | upcycled wood for framing like farm wood and tank wood
- Eco-Rustic wood framing – refinishing wood with paints and stains for be used for framing to give it antique or distressed look
- Antique Gold or Silver Leaf wood – applying actual 18K gold or silver to the wood with variety of finishing looks
- Patina wood framing – where the wood is painted and/or stained to finish with distressed blue/copper or green/copper finish – looks like old metal
- Natural stained wood – color stained applied to any wood to get the desired color and pattern
- Contemporary wood – regular basic black, mahogany, brown or natural wood for framing
- Canvas floater frames
- Canvas stretcher bars from 1/2″ to 2″ deep
All of these products can be color matched to the art with antique finishing.
All of our shop’s corner samples are left overs from someone’s framing project. We make one of a kind custom frame for your art according to your style and budget.
Other materials we use:
- Regular 1/8″ glass
- Museum non-reflective, UV protective glass
- Regular framing grade crystal clear acrylic
- Non-reflective acrylic
- Museum non-reflective, UV protective acrylic
- Acid-free matting and backing boards
- PH-neutral adhesive
- Rust-resistance hanging hardware
If your project requires anything other than the above mentioned material, we will be happy to provide a custom quote for your specific need.
Please contact us today to make an appointment.
Here are a few examples or our products on our showroom: